The Grottes de Bétharram are a series of French caves located at the border of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques and Hautes-Pyrénées departments and of the Nouvelle-Aquitaine and Occitanie regions.
Located near Asson, Lestelle-Bétharram and Saint-Pé-de-Bigorre, they offer a threeway discovery: by foot, by boat and finally, by train, the key to similar cave formation. The entrance is located in Asson and the exit in Saint-Pé-de-Bigorre.
- Coin Alloy Name: Nordic Gold
- Coin Alloy Color: old gold
- Coin Diameter: 34.00
- Coin Thickness: 2,25
- Coin Edge: serrated, fine
- City: PYRENEES – SAINT-PÉ-DE-BIGORRE
- Country: France
- Available: yes, exact location unknown
- Location: PYRENEES – SAINT-PÉ-DE-BIGORRE, France