City of London Crest – The coat of arms is ‘anciently recorded’ at the College of Arms. It was in use in 1381, forming part of the design of a new mayoralty seal taken into use on 17 April of that year. The crest and supporters came into use in the 17th century, but were used without authority until 30 April 1957, when they were confirmed and granted by letters patentfrom the College of Arms.
This coin is periodically available at the end of the year or sometimes in the midseasons. Don’t miss it!
- Coin Alloy Name: Nordic Gold
- Coin Alloy Color: old gold
- Coin Diameter: 31,00
- Coin Thickness: 2,25
- Coin Edge: serrated, fine
- City: LONDON
- Country: United Kingdom
- Available: periodically available
- Location: LONDON, United Kingdom