Maid Marian is Robin Hood’s true love and truly a great woman.
Local legend says Robin and Marian were married in St. Mary’s church in the village of Edwinstowe.
She has become a very important part of the legend.
hroughout the years, the personality and circumstances of her character have changed to fit social ideas of women. Although Maid Marian was not part of the original tales of Robin Hood, she has become an integral part of the legend in modern retellings.
- Coin Alloy Name: Nordic Gold
- Coin Alloy Color: old gold
- Coin Diameter: 31,00
- Coin Thickness: 2,25
- Coin Edge: serrated, fine
- City: EDWINSTOWE
- Country: United Kingdom
- Available: yes, not through coin dispenser
- Location: EDWINSTOWE, United Kingdom